Read about how we've helped these organizations provide outstanding family care benefits to their employees.
- Providing for employee families is exactly what KinderCare Education at Work does best. And for Aflac, we can't resist quacking about it.
- With KinderCare Education at Work, Burbank Housing Corporation found more than a team who could adapt and operate first one then two child care centers – they found kindred spirits devoted to giving children skills that open doors and encourage opportunity to knock.
- Since 1996, center families have enjoyed high-quality care and peace of mind – two of the things Chilton offers to the patients it serves.
- When California State University San Marcos wanted to attract and keep the most innovative minds, "average" didn't make the grade.
- KinderCare Education at Work built Electronic Arts' corporate campus to not only house talented gaming visionaries, but to foster a sense of real community.
- Horizon Healthcare Services recognizes that meeting the needs of its workforce plays a key factor in continued success. And decades on, that's the novel idea.
- KinderCare Education at Work built and operates Northwestern University's child care center – and gave prospective talent another reason to put Northwestern at the top of their list.
- Oregon Health & Science University has spent the past 125 years becoming a world-class teaching hospital and research center by exploring how to attract and retain top talent.
- The secret to organizational health? Using KinderCare Education at Work to help boost center families' satisfaction and steer the University of Rochester Medical Center towards an off-the-charts ranking as a great place to work.