Every day, KinderCare Education serves more than 185,000 children aged six weeks to 12 years. While each KinderCare Education brand meets the needs of different age groups and communities, every one of them is dedicated to our mission of educational excellence as well as the nation’s highest standards of care.
Located in beautiful Portland, Oregon, KinderCare Education’s National Support Center (NSC) provides ongoing support to field leadership, as well as professional development for educators and staff, curriculum development, and strategic guidance for all of our brands.
- KinderCare® Learning Centers:
- In our more than 1,300 KinderCare® Learning Centers, children engage in purposeful learning and play every day. From math skills and early literacy activities to cooking adventures and plenty of time for the arts, our proprietary Early Foundations® curriculum sets the industry standard for excellence in education. Our goal is to help children become curious, engaged, focused, and empathetic—and ready them for school and life.
- KinderCare Education at Work®:
- By partnering with over 400 organizations nationwide, KinderCare Education at Work (formerly CCLC) provides customizable family care benefits, including care for young children on or near the site where their parents work, as well as tuition benefits, and backup care wherever your distributed workforce may be.
- Champions® Before- and After-School Programs
- We recognize that vital learning continues before school, after school, and year round. That’s why our more than 400 elementary-school-based sites partner with principals, teachers, and parents to create safe environments that spark the wonder in school-aged children and make learning what it should be: fun.